quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2007

Pedro 8ºano




Hi! My name is Pedro. I’m 12 and I’m from Corvo!!


The name of my school is E.B.I Mouzinho da Silveira








It has 35 students.



My hobbies are: play football, play playstation, play computer, watch television, play with my brother, play rugby, and talk in messenger.


My life is the football, if there wasn't football I would be a dead men.
Football is my favourite sport, because I think football is the only sport that has passion.
I play football well and I “wanna” go to the Sporting academy, the best academy in our country!
In Corvo we don’t have teams, so we all play together because we don’t have more than 10 players here.



I “wanna” be a football player, but I know that it will be a very difficult job.
In my life I “wanna” go to America, because it is very big!


Sem comentários: