quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2007

Bárbara 8ºano

Personal information:
Hi! My name is Bárbara Proênça, I am 13 years old and I live in Corvo.
I live with my father, my uncle, my sister and my brother. My mom lives in Flores the next door island, I have two dogs and two cats, my puppy is on the photo.
The name of my school is E.B.I. Mouzinho da Silveira. In my school we have a lot of fun stuff. We do activities with all the school, because we aren’t many people in all the school. We just have 35 students… we are a few but we are good..lol I’m just kidding!


My hobbies and interests:
My hobbies are chatting, riding a bike, play computer games, watch TV and go out with my friends at night or day.
Chatting, playing computer games and watching TV I do at home; riding a bike and go out with my friends it’s in our small town… My favourite hobbie is to go out with my friends.
Most part of the time is spent with my sister or with my friends.



Who would like to chat with…
I would like to chat with someone who isn’t too much conected to the computer, a person who likes nature and to be with other people. I don’t like to chat with peoplewho have their lives dependent of the computers…
Well… you know a lot of stuffs of myself so now would you like to speak with me? Here it is my address barbara_proenca94@hotmail.com

These are my sister, my dog, my puppy, a friend dog and I

Sem comentários: